Friday, December 11, 2015

Giftbox Matchbox style by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
Its season for giving gifts and I made this cute matchbox for the underprivileged girl I know. She likes my creations when there is doll stamp and flowers on it. And I am sure she will like this gift filled with candies most.




I've used Susan's - "Love ya whole bunches" stamp set made by A Jillianvancedesign.com


I've few pictures of making process to share with you...


 I used my Envelope punchboard to make these small match boxes with 6*6 design papers. 
They are very easy to make, I followed the You tube link ...here
I stacked them on and made top cover as a whole box.



Next I stamped the girl image, flowers and sentiment from stamp set with Jet black archival ink. Colored the images with watercolor markers, and adhered the that panel in the top surface of whole box.



When I added flowers and embellishments, this lovely gift box was ready.

"Spread the love" is the theme of this month at Susan K designs... hope you would like to join in too!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.


Stamp set used here:










1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe